A look at how others are using R.U.M.
We at RUM are about farmers helping farmers. No empty promises, no propaganda, just a product that delivers better results for both the land and your hipocket. For over 17 years, Beaulieu RUM liquid nutrients has helped thousands of farmers around the world. From around the corner with Joe's mangoes to across the globe with tea for the Chinese Emperor - RUM's been there through thick and thin.
RUM and urea head-to-head
David Lowing has just completed a 2 year RUM/urea comparison on a wheat crop. "The R.U.M, at <$25/ha, certainly had a cost advantage over urea....and there was nearly 12% difference in yield."Read more of David's story
RUM silences critics!
It's been over two years since Herb and Anne Ware have used any granular fertilizer, and soil tests are still OK. "I'm a bottom-line man and RUM delivers where it matters."Read more of Herb and Anne's story
Click to select case studies and articles relevant to you:If you have to scroll for far too long down this page it is likely that ActiveX controls are blocked on your computer. You can either make do with the large list or click on the tab at the top of the page that is asking you if you want to allow ActiveX controls. Click and select 'Allow blocked content'.
BarleyCanolaGrapesLentilsLupinsOatsPassionfruitPastureSeed dressingSorghumVegetablesWheatHow to make money: don't spend it!
When a river comes 'a knockin'
RUM's away in W.A.
RUM raises wheat from the dead!
Apply RUM before bed-time. (Snore)
Don't sell 'em or shoot 'em. RUM 'em!"
RUM and urea head-to-head!
Narromine's 'Mr Versatile' proves the value of RUM
"Border" line case saved by RUM
RUM features in record crop
RUM KO's Yellow Leaf Spot on wheat
R.U.M. at a glance
- RUM can be used on anything!
- Cereal, oil crops, cotton, pasture, produce, sugar cane, herbs and flowers are just some things that people use Beaulieu RUM liquid nutrients on. Truth be told - you can use RUM on absolutely anything that grows!
- Proven in the paddock for over 15 years
- Beaulieu RUM liquid nutrients at 3-30L/ha is the growth alternative to 50-500kg/ha of urea. This means that with RUM you can save up to 40% on the cost of urea for the area treated. Don't believe us? Give us a call and we'll let you know how.
- Apply RUM anywhere, anytime!
- Unlike other fertilizers, Beaulieu RUM liquid nutrients can be applied before, during or after rain. This makes it more useful when uncertain about the weather.
- Pasture fertilizer Trial
- Interested in seeing how Beaulieu RUM liquid nutrients compares with other fertilizers on pasture? See our pasture fertilizer trial